Edinburgh Pest Services
- Wasp Nest Removal in Edinburgh (wasp elimination and removal)
- Bed Bugs (complete eradication in homes, hotels...)
- Ant Control (insecticide for elimination)
- Bird Control (bird proofing with netting and spikes)
- Rat Control in Edinburgh (complete infestation removal)
- Pigeon Control (pigeon proofing with netting and spikes)
- Cockroach Elimination
- Mice Control (complete infestation removal)
- Edinburgh Bee Removal (safe removal of masonry and bumblebees)
- Many Other Pests (squirrels, moles, fleas, rabbits...)
Edinburgh Wasp Control
Wasps are very dangerous and have been known to cause deaths so it is advised to not try and remove any nests yourself. Able Pest has trained Edinburgh wasp controllers that will take care of the wasp problem safely and efficiently. Using a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide, which is a safe and effective method of removing wasps, it will then be safe to remove the nest. If you find you have a wasp infestation, our free phone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with an emergency response anywhere in the local Edinburgh area.
Before contacting us, please locate the wasp nest to save time. You may also find that the wasp nest may be located in a nearby property in Edinburgh, meaning that the responsibility to remove the nest lies elsewhere.
Reliable Pest Control in Edinburgh
As professional local Edinburgh pest controllers we realise that your time and more importantly, your safety is important and as such we take great effort to ensure that our vans are always equipped with the most often used pest removal equipment, so that we can make sure that all work wherever possible is completed quickly and on our first visit. For all non-stock pest elimination equipment we offer our premier express service so that you know that your Edinburgh wasp nests will be taken care of as soon as possible with the minimum of inconvenience from our professional and trusted local Edinburgh pest control experts.
*where possible **subject to site survey ***To illustrate area covered only.